- This event has passed.
Tackling financial exclusion in Scotland
19th November 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join our expert industry panel for an evening of networking and discussion focused on delivering an inclusive financial sector for Scotland.
Help shape the conversation as we discuss:
- Are we too obsessed with a cashless economy and not worried enough about those left behind?
- Is the closure of bank branches and ATMs heightening financial exclusion?
- Is the financial services sector doing enough to help vulnerable customers?
- What innovations are being used to help the unbanked who are struggling to access financial services?
- How can we harness technology to tackle financial exclusion?
- What are the main barriers to accessing banking?
- Is credit worthiness still too blunt an instrument?
- Are young Scottish fintech companies bought into the ‘fintech for good’ agenda?
- Should the industry do more to tackle financial services jargon?
Click here to read the special report on this event
Networking reception supported by: