- This event has passed.
Webinar: Leadership for a sustainable future
25th November 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
There are many examples in Scotland across the public, private and third sectors of organisations making real progress on the sustainability agenda. Their leaders are typically individuals who recognise that contributing to a sustainable future is not only the right thing to do but also the smart thing to do – leading in a way that benefits society and the environment, while also delivering clear business benefit.
This webinar, presented by leading law firm CMS in partnership with The Scotsman, heard from inspirational leaders and expert thinkers about the journey to a sustainable future and the vital role of leadership in securing this.
Talking points included:
- What does leadership for a sustainable future really mean?
- How can business benefit now and in the long run from adopting a sustainability mindset?
- How can leaders communicate their vision and bring their people with them?
- Why is it so important to collaborate across sectors, share best practice and embed sustainability leadership?
- How can organisations build capacity and nurture the sustainability leaders of the future?
- Zoë Arden, Fellow, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- Allan Wernham, Managing Director, CMS Scotland
- Liz Lowe, Head Of Sustainability, Great Britain, The Coca-Cola Company
- James Withers, Chief Executive, Scotland Food and Drink
- Andrew Cave, Head of Governance & Sustainability, Baillie Gifford
- Host: David Lee
2020 event partner: