Kick-starting Scotland’s Green Economic Recovery
May 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
What steps must Scotland take to ensure the green recovery from Covid-19 is meaningful – and delivers genuine economic growth alongside environmental benefit?
This webinar takes a practical look at the clean energy sector – and poses three specific questions in areas crucial to making that green recovery real:
* PROJECTS: Which successful clean energy projects can be scaled up and replicated across Scotland – and potentially beyond?
* INVESTMENT: Where is investment most badly needed to deliver clean energy infrastructure – and how do we deploy funds quickly and smartly?
* SUPPLY CHAIN: What are the live opportunities for supply chain companies – and how can small businesses take advantage?
Join clean energy experts:
- Morag Watson, Director of Policy, Scottish Renewables
- Joanne Allday, Senior Executive at Port of Cromarty Firth
- Jacqueline Redmond, Non-Executive Director, Scottish National Investment Bank and Executive Director, PNDC – Whole Energy Systems Innovator
- Mike Smith, CEO, NECCUS
- Richard Cockburn, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Hosted by David Lee
If you are a supply chain business, an investor, a developer or a business looking to join Scotland’s clean energy revolution, this event is for you.
The event is hosted by The Scotsman and law firm Womble Bond Dickinson.